Corrosion Hour Public RUST Server
Corrosion Hour Public is a high performance, dedicated RUST server, based out of New York, USA. This server is kept up 24/7 and is intended to provide a more permanent experience in RUST. It is wiped only when Facepunch forces wipes through their monthly updates. Maps typically last for a full month, while blueprints carry on from wipe cycle to wipe cycle. Combined with the no decay and upkeep settings, Corrosion Hour Public allows players to focus on PVP and building. All players will have the initial “farming grind” for blueprints and scrap, but after that phase, it’s game on.
- Open to all of the RUST Community
- Vanilla Server
- No Decay
- No Upkeep
- Map Wipes (Forced wipes only)
- Blueprints (Forced wipes only)
What are you waiting for? We invite you to come build, explore, hunt, survive and have fun without the worry of losing your hard work due to unpredictable server wipes.
Connecting to our RUST Servers
Search for us in the Community tab, with “Corrosion Hour” or connect immediately through steam. In addition, if your server browser is not working, you can use the in-game console.
- Load up RUST Experimental
- Copy the command and server address below to your clipboard
- Press F1 key to open the in-game console
- Paste the clipboard contents and press enter
Client Connect to Corrosion Hour Public
Corrosion Hour Public Server Rules
- Racist language and signage is not tolerated
- No harassment, hate speech, gender insults of other players
- No spamming or advertising servers and websites
- No impersonating server admins
- No spreading false information about the server and its rules, players, or admins
- If it’s in the current game’s mechanics, we allow it. The base concept here is that if they can do it, so can you.
- Servers are monitored 24/7 and chat/language rules are auto-enforced
- Players with VAC & Game bans less than 365 days are automatically removed
- Admins may ban, kick or mute players for any offense
- DO have a good time and enjoy!
- DO kick some serious RUST booty!
- DO let your friends know about the server and its community!
- DO consider donating to help keep the dedicated server costs down and the community running!
Use common sense and good judgment. We’re not going to, nor should we have to, list all possible offenses that can be committed. Remember, it’s not your right to play on our servers, you’re a guest. Be nice, we’ll reciprocate. If the server rules are too much for you, find another RUST server. There’s thousands of them out there, one of them will match your play style. Best of luck.
If you find yourself banned and want another chance, direct message an admin on the Discord server. VAC and Game bans cannot be appealed.